Monday, September 21, 2009

Need My Help?

Hi to my fellow students,

If you want me to give further explanations on chemistry problem solving questions, here are some of the things that you need to do:

1. Send me your full questions with answers by email me at nicobella.tutor@gmail.com. Please provide me your full name, school name and valid email address when sending your requests. Your information is safe with me; I will not share your information to anyone. Please visit Privacy Statement. Requests without the above information will not be fulfilled.

2. Please understand that my main approach in helping you is giving you explanations, not doing home work for you. Therefore, questions with answers will be given priority in giving the explanations. Questions without answers will not guarantee to be answered.

3. Due to high demand in explaining the questions, please allow 2 to 5 days for me to answer your request.

4. All explanations given by me will be posted on this blog. Please subscribe to my blog so that you will get the latest updates of my blog posts.

5. If you have any question after I answered and posted your requests, please send me your questions in the comment box below the post.

I hope you do benefit from my helps. Happy study in chemistry!

All the best and to your success,

Nico Bella

0 comments:

Post a Comment