Monday, September 21, 2009

Let Me Pray For You

SPM is just around the corner. Are you already in exam mood or still can’t really concentrate on your revision? Or you already study very hard but still don’t really understand what you are studying and can’t answer exam questions correctly?

I know there are so many things that are out of our control. Don’t give up too soon. We can put our faith and hope to God. When you trust in Him and try your best do all the things that you should do to achieve your goal, then let God do the rest for you.

I am a Christian and I am willing to spend a little of my time to pray for your preparation in the coming SPM exam. Regardless you are a Christian or not, if you want me to pray for you, just email me at nicobella.tutor@gmail.com with your real name and subjects that you want me to pray for. Or you can let me know by fill in the comment box below. You can try and see what God have prepared something wonderful in your life.

All the Best and May God Bless You,

Nico Bella

0 comments:

Post a Comment