Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Tactic That You Can Use To Score Better In Chemistry (Part 3)

Welcome back! Today I will continue sharing about what you should do in Plan B. If you have completed Plan A, then you should be more familiar with the subject because you have done a lot of questions in Paper 1 which the questions are from all the Form 4 and Form 5 topics.



After completed Plan A, you start doing all the questions only in Section A of Paper 2 until you finish the entire model test work book. You should also find proof of the answers given by referring to reference books while answering the questions. If you find some topics that you are not so familiar with, study the topic again.
If you need more explanation about certain questions, please don’t hesitate to seek help from your chemistry teacher. You may also post your questions to me, and I will try my best to clear your doubt. Please go to Need My Help? for more information.

Well, Plan B is quite simple and straight forward. In order to get better result from my tactic, make sure you complete Plan A before proceed to Plan B.

Wishing you all the best and we will talk soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment